1.2

Update by user Sep 16

So I have been informed that "Proper investigation has been provided and the decision in this case is final. The refund in this case is not possible due to all facts provided." I just added a picture showing an update from Steam support showing proof that I did not use that code, and that it was redeemed while I was at WORK, a time when I don't even have access to Steam let alone time to redeem codes during Evening Rush. So G2a has proven that even in the face of overwhelming evidence that they have slipped up, they would still rather insist that they are correct and that I am a liar.

Original review posted by user Sep 15

So I purchased a $20 Steam Wallet Code through the seller Gbgames, who had a 99% rating. When I made my purchase through Ebay it said everything was fine, and to wait a few minutes for my code. After this time passed I got an email saying to create a support ticket, as the order was on hold as a security measure. I messaged them for the code, and after a while they messaged back saying that it was already distributed to me. So I check Ebay and Gmail and sure enough, there it is in my email.

So at this point I go to Steam and enter the key, at which point I am informed that the key has already been redeemed. (See picture.) So I then go back to that claim and message them informing them of the problem, at which point they reply back saying they "spoke with the seller and have validated that the code was legitimate at the time of issue". I told them that this was not the case, and to prove to them I did not use it I provided a screenshot of my wallet history (See picture). As you can see, I have not had funds for 2 months.

They reply with telling me that they are sure the code was legit and that there was nothing they can do, and that I used it. So I showed them my final picture, which is a snapshot of the chat with Steam (See picture), and told them that I obviously did not redeem that code as it shows with my wallet snapshot that I had not redeemed any codes. They have now told me that they are sure I am lying, and that it does not matter if I got to redeem the code or not. That as long as the code was valid when it was issued, they will not be issuing a refund or a replacement.

So now I sit here with all the proof in the world I have been ripped off and they have told me to go to *** I really, really just want my refund/replacement code, though some justice for their blatant scamming would also be grand! Can anyone assist me with this?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments