i've been going back and forth with this company, about a charge for $22.40 we need a key code for a product we use. we'll purchase the product, but use RIFT CAT, other method of payment, as G2A is a joke.

I've provided all the details in reference to said transactions, and these idiots can't even 100% confirm, that I will get a refund, so it's being disputed via the bank. he can't even provide a proper key code. don't bother using g2a. I'm going to do everything i can to get this website shut down!!!

I emailed them every receipt possible, and they still do NOT listen. I want the money refunded, which it will be because PNC BANK, backs up their customers. when you attempt to contact customer service, they get rude and nasty with you. Let's see how you feel when I file a BBB and a ftc complaint against your company.

Have fun dealing with them. I'm also reporting you to the consumer protection agency.

yup, all this over $22.40, it didn't have to resort to this, until you started calling me names. End of story.

Product or Service Mentioned: G2a Cd Key.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 05, 2017.

Comments

i have a history with those thieves as well bad place to use to buy games.