filters
City:
Product:
Most Helpful Resolved
G2A seller send me duplicate key and support nothing do with this
I buy on G2A game dírt 4 . Date was February 18 2018 Seller ( Diebestenspiele ) sell me duplicate key and i will connect screenshot of course. And i of course i add picture with order number and scam seller nickname. When was delivered for me duplicate key i after...
2.8
  • Price
  • Fast delivery
I didn't like
  • Way they treat you as customer
  • Fake 24 7 support
  • Not offering a solution

G2A - Unauthorized purchase

G2A - Unauthorized purchase
I just recieved an email for a purchase that i did not make

G2A - Fraudulent charge

I was charged 6.22 and never authorized this charge on my debit card. How did this happen?????
Show
Through the past few years I have visited this site on a semi-regular basis. Almost every time I have purchased a game, the sale goes through smoothly, and there are no problems. However, like any website, there are going to be occasional issues. My first problem I had...
4.0
  • Price
  • I cant find contact information anywhere

G2A - Used Key!!

I purchased a key that had been used already used! 93FF4-4RG96-6X2YH-GKJ44-3Y37Z This is the key. I just wanted to play minecraft but instead the key was already used and now i have no money and I would like a refund but your dumb *** website doesn't help me at all. There is no one for me to talk to and its *** retarded. I want my *** $11 back or else I'm going to sue. *** G2A and everything they have.

G2A - Psngames.org

Bought a game via psngames.org. this game no longer works tried to contact psngames.org and its shutdown. I have realised g2a.com are the ones who took the payment, and i want my money back or a new game issued to my account. I have evidence on both purchase and the account no longer working.
1.5

G2A - Cancelled but still getting billed

I have cancelled your subscription...TWICE..yet I am still getting billed. What can I do to get rid of you?
#1520443

G2A - Added to a monthly subscription without consent

I recently brought fallout 4 on G2A and when i go to check my email i see 2 emails from G2A one for fallout 4 and another saying ive been added to a G2A Plus subscription for 1.99 EUR per month which i didnt know anything about!!
2.8
#1520305

G2A - Key Expired after 3 months

G2A - Key Expired after 3 months
In January I bought the following Bitdefender Total Security 2019 GLOBAL Key 1 Year 5 Devices It expired after 3 months instead of 1 year I contacted G2A, they said they had contacted the seller and to wait 7 days. After the 7 days, they said to fill out a form to get a refund. They then said I had to go to the police, file a fraud complaint, get an official police report and send it to them or I would not get a refund and that was their policy. They have all the information necessary to give me a refund, this policy seems to be an unfair tactic to avoid giving me my refund. Is a reasonable person going to bother the police for a $22 refund? However, I will file a complaint with the FTC next, the Better Business Bureau and anyone I can think of.
#1519126

G2A - Doesn't accept prepaid cards or debit

So my mom is crazy and won't put her credit card on a G2a because it will "Put a virus on my computer and steal her credit information" so she buys me a prepaid debit gift card. Turns out they *** to accept prepaid cards or debit so I'm stuck here without a game that costs $60 on steam but only $11 on G2A soooooooo yeah
3.1
  • Have a lot of games
  • I cant find contact information anywhere
  • That they dont accept prepaid cards
Show

G2A - Keeps taking money from account and can't contact them to stop!

I need to speak to someone urgently to find out what all the transactions are that keep being taken from my account - there is no way to do this on their website!