filters
City:
Product:
Most Helpful Resolved
G2A seller send me duplicate key and support nothing do with this
I buy on G2A game dírt 4 . Date was February 18 2018 Seller ( Diebestenspiele ) sell me duplicate key and i will connect screenshot of course. And i of course i add picture with order number and scam seller nickname. When was delivered for me duplicate key i after...
2.8
I liked
  • Price
  • Fast delivery
  • Fake 24 7 support
  • Nobody helps
  • Way they treat you as customer
Reply to reviews

G2A - Keeps taking money from account and can't contact them to stop!

I need to speak to someone urgently to find out what all the transactions are that keep being taken from my account - there is no way to do this on their website!

G2A - Banned account

hello im from the united states and i have an account on bynogames and we have bought itmes with the same credit cards but now we have been banned i would like to know why
  • Not sure yet

G2A - BEWARE

I do not want to detail this all over again. See my original review. This OUTRAGEOUS NONSENSE is part of the problem.
Turnaround Time
  • What a mess
  • Answers too late

G2A - Conflicting links and prices and NO phone to call for help

Got one price to purchase, then another price once proceeds, link to my credit card opens another link to some other credit card, and this company does not give a phone number for one to get help. HELP!!!!!!! Pissed Customer terms of service page keeps jumping all over, making it IMPOSSIBLE to read, much less agree to.
Turnaround Time
  • Answers too late
  • What a mess & no viable help

G2A - Invalid process

I bought a key from a client, and it was invalid. im trying to contact seller to get a new key and your order information says i never purchased this and the order number doesnt exist.....i received an email from you to confirm my order number! It says it was processed and i have the order number right in front of me!
3.0
Show
I made a $50 payment to bitskins and tried to add another $25 payment a few minutes later. The $50 payment was accepted but the $25 was declined multiple times.
G2A_Team
G2A_Team

Hello NovelBoykinSpaniel, Thank you for pointing out the issue at hand. I have checked our system and can confirm that we have received your ticket on the matter. You shall re...

4.3

G2A - Hated

Buy call of duty and redeem code is missing letters or numbers
Product

G2A - Really Bad

i don't know who this companie is, i've never used them and they have taken 2 payents over £100 from me out of nowhere, this is *** wrong.

G2A - Give me my money back

You are someone stole my bank info i need a refund for whatever was bought i am reporting this because this is fraud and is illegal
Show

G2A - Bought a game, product key was invalid, nobody will refund me my money.

I bought Black Ops 4 from seller Playgames007 and its been 13 days since I contacted the seller , the product key wont work and the seller has yet to respond with a solution. I am pissed that was $50 wasted. I want my money back ! now
1.8
I didn't like
  • Not taking care of fake sellers
  • Scammer sellers