G2A Pathetic customer service!

I am unable to use my account due to suspicious activity, according to G2A, which is totally ***** and also I can't use my Steam account linked with it. In order to solve this G2A team asked me to provide details including ID card scanned photo, details of last transactions, billing address verification and card details. I have provided all details to G2A team, and open support ticket Ticket QPGP-274807 but I have not received any response from them so far, after more than 4 days has been passed. Their claim of 24x7 support is totally FAKE!

Now current situation is that my money is stuck in G2A, my access to Steam account is blocked! I have provided all details to G2A support which they asked for but still I am unable to access my account. This need to be change if G2A want a customer base in the future, because I don't ever see how this can be acceptable from any standpoint. My Ticket is still open, but G2A support team is not interested in helping me after they just block my account without any specific reason.

Preferred solution: Open my account again as I have provided all details or purpose a solution from your side.

Product or Service Mentioned: G2a Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 26.

Comments