Update by user Feb 02

My loss is actually $76.73 I have pictures if you would like to see

Original review posted by user Feb 02

Ive just recently tried to buy money for my G2A account so i can use it on other 3rd party sites to buy games and skins and all of that good stuff. I put in the correct card details and it said my card got declined.

i check my cards balance and i saw that $30 was taken out of the account. I tried adding funds again and the card got declined and the funds got removed yet again from my cards balance. I have not recieved any money on my G2A account and no money has been put back onto my card.

Could you please help with this ASAP as the money is needed ASAP. thanks :)

Product or Service Mentioned: G2a Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

UntrueGreySeal

Hello, i was recently buying games from your site and a lot of money was taking from my credit card without my promotion, About 140$ CAD was taking away and i had no clue why it was taken away from my credit card, The games i bought was about 27$ CAD .Could you please help me get my money back because i need it as soon as possible .

G2A_Team

Hi, Rilstheman23!

I'm truly sorry for all the difficulties caused. I checked your transaction history and it looks like 2 of your 3 transactions (in total - $50) placed on 2/02/2018 were declined by our security system.

There is no need to worry, you'll get your money back to the source of the payment as soon as your payment operator will credit it back to your account.

The last transaction for adding G2A coins has been cancelled by your payment operator. I also checked it with our payment specialists and they confirmed that we didn't receive the payment. Thus, I suggest contacting your bank/card issuer so they could provide you with more details about that transaction.

If you have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at helpdesk@g2a.com at any time you wish, we'll gladly assist!

Warm regards,

Sofiia G2A Team

to G2A_Team #1427509

Thank you so much Sofiia, it is really helpful to know that the money will be put back into my account. I thought I had lost it in limbo forever! Thanks again :)

to G2A_Team #1444533

same thing just happened to me i have been trying to get loot points for a week and your website wont let meive tried all my cards and they all work for everything else whats the deal do yall want my money or not

rilstheman23

And is there an auto refund? how long does it take?

My loss is actually $76.73