3.8

whenever I go to the link it sent me it just shows me steam and I cant figure out how to activate the key because I accidently bought a gift instead of a key and I couldn't find a cd-key and I really need the money back to get the right version or I cant buy any more games on this site because it did not work for me. so when I click the link and copy it and paste it asks for a code which I don't have so I really need to get a refund to buy a key to buy new games on this website

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Help my account is banned

G2A_Team
Nienad, Podkarpackie, Poland #1244597

Dear customer,

To activate steam gift please sign in to your steam account and click on steam link sent by us. Game should be sent to your steam account, please click "accept" and choose whether you wish to add game to inventory or library.

If the issue persists, please feel free to contact us at helpdesk@g2a.com anytime!

Best Regards,

Hannah

G2A Team

Collinsville, Illinois, United States #1216706

Same thing, have been trying to get a new key for 2 weeks now. I didn't understand the key I was sent, as soon as I did the seller resold it.

G2A has been very helpful in me submitting a million tickets and talking to support for an hour with no success. $11 key and I'm giving up because they have no customer service. Don't purchase the guarantee and buy at random because if you ever have a problem it will never be resolved. I've bought many games but when it didn't work they can't fix it.

Worst and most incompetent help ever.

My money is gone, put in another ticket, contact the seller, we can't do anything, and then why the *** offer the guarantee that you pay extra for? Corrupt company and *** support.

G2A_Team
to Anonymous #1244599

Greetings,

We are sorry to hear about such experience and we are sure that misunderstanding took place. Please contact us with your order id to helpdesk@g2a.com, we will be glad to solve this case for you !

Regards,