4.0
Turnaround Time

Through the past few years I have visited this site on a semi-regular basis. Almost every time I have purchased a game, the sale goes through smoothly, and there are no problems.

However, like any website, there are going to be occasional issues. My first problem I had with them was over the purchase of a game that was sold as a Global key, only to find out that it was region locked, meaning I could not use it. G2A took the sellers side, and did nothing for me, other than remind me that I could sell the key on their site. My second issue has to do with a payment method that keeps getting declined.

They claim they do this for security purposes, but are very vague about their explanations.

To make matters worse, there is no way to actually contact the company, at least not from what I can see. If they improved their customer service, this could easily be a five star website.

Product or Service Mentioned: G2a Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I want an explanation for why my card keeps getting declined, and a way to fix it if at all possible..

G2A Pros: Price.

G2A Cons: I cant find contact information anywhere.

Comments