Avoid at all cost or it will COST you If someone took your money and didn't give you anything that's on par with criminal activity. Declined my order yet charged my bank account every time.

Didn't even sign up for a account yet sent me a email to "Unknown" and a password reset to "Unknown" then state my transaction was denied by their security system however it didn't stopped them from charging the full amount to my bank account 3 times. No live support to talk to / number and claim THAT ONCE a support ticket is addressed which can take days and forces you to create an account that IF they issue a refund that to a debit card can take AT LEAST 28 business days. So they can take your MONEY the same day and then tell you to wait over a month. DO NOT USE THIS CROOKED PRACTICE / COMPANY, this is not how you do respectable business .

I should've stuck to their trusted competitor. When trying to decide to use them or not I couldn't cause they report as many negative reviews as possible to prevent YOU from seeing them, pretty shady. With reasons listed like - ticket still open in resolution center- which is no reason to censor a experience. I don't want a response from G2A apologizing for their poor service, unauthorized taking of my money, unexplained spamming to create and account and purchase services I had refused once already to have to do again.

I want my money back or better yet DONT TAKE IT FROM MY ACCOUNT IF YOU DENY THE TRANSACTION PERIOD. Pretty Basic business 101. Report my Message and i'll post reviews everywhere I possibly can over this experience.

Lastly I find it odd some of the most positive reviews use the the same language as g2a responses and all consist of broken 1 liner titles matching the message bodies. Such a enhanced security system its odd it doesn't go into effect till after you take someone's money.

Product or Service Mentioned: G2a Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 17.

Comments